A display board and up to 7 symbols of your choice to show children what they need to do to get ready for bed.
Many parents find getting bedtime with their children a challenge. Displaying their bedtime routine visually helps a child see what they need to do, and in what order, to get ready for bed without the need for you to nag.
The display board can fit up to 7 symbols on it and these are attached using Velcro. You can specify what symbols are on your chart, plus the colour of the board and symbols, the skin colour of anyone in the symbols, and the colour of anything in the symbols.
The cards measure approximately 40 x 38mm each (smaller than the ones in the Visual Timetables so as to fit all of the cards on one board).
How to order:
- Add the item to your cart and checkout when you are ready.
- Complete the form here telling us your choices of visuals and any other details you would like to include.
- Sit back and relax - we will email you a draft version of your visuals within three working days. (Please keep an eye out for this. If you can't see it, it may be in your junk folder.)
- Reply to the email letting us know if you would like any changes.
- We will then make your timetable and post it to you.
As always, if you have any questions please ask.