A display board with up to 7 symbols of your choice to remind children what they need to do to get ready in the morning.
Many parents find getting ready and out the door in the morning stressful. Despite constant reminders, their child does not do what they need to do to get ready. Displaying their morning routine visually helps a child see what they need to do, and in what order, to get ready for the day ahead, without the need for you to overuse your voice or nag. These symbols come attached to a display board using Velcro so that you can change the order in which they are displayed.
The cards measure approximately 40 x 38mm each (smaller than the ones in the Visual Timetables so as to fit all of the cards on one board).
How to order:
- Add the item to your cart and checkout when you are ready.
- Complete the form here telling us your choices of visuals and any other details you would like to include.
- Sit back and relax - we will email you a draft version of your visuals within 72 hours for you to view and approve. (Please keep an eye out for this - if you can't see it, it may be in your junk folder.)
- Reply to the email letting us know if you would like any changes.
- We will then make your timetable and post it to you.